UBS Financial Services Database Developer in Kraków, Poland
Are you an experienced PL SQL developer, interested in joining local UBS Luxembourg Fund Services team? Do you know how to solve challenging problems in elegant ways? We're looking for someone like that who can help us:
– analyze user requirements and create formal specifications
– develop \"Extract Transform and Load\" processes with PL/SQL
– develop reporting applications in SAP Business Objects and other tools
– plan and execute technical, unit and regression testing (white box testing)
– provide 3rd level production support
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in the IT Fund Services team in the UBS office in Krakow (Green Office). The team is responsible for delivering and maintaining applications which support Fund Administration Platform in Luxembourg and Switzerland. You have a chance to become a member of our team which consists of application developers, interface developers, database developers, IT test analysts and application managers. What's more, you will have a chance to collaborate with global teams, including IT specialists from Luxembourg and Switzerland, project managers and business analysts of Fund Administration Platform.
Your experience and skills:
– Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field
– excellent knowledge of Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
– a minimum of 3 years of software development experience
– proven analytical and problem solving abilities
– a very good English speaker
– a strong expert in technology and systems integration
– capable of completing development work with minimal supervision
– a detail oriented person who is able to test own work
– knowledge of SAP Business Objects or other reporting tool
– experience in the financial industry, preferably within Investment Funds (Fund Administration)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 159184BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Database Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)