UBS Financial Services Data Leakage Prevention Analyst in Kraków, Poland
Job Reference #:
Are you an analytical thinker with an investigative mind-set? Are you presenting good attention to the details and \"can do\" attitude? We’re looking for an ambitious professional who is willing to grow within our company.
Join our Data Leakage and Scanning (DLS) Remediation Service team where you will play a critical part in protecting data leakage and remediating incidents across the UBS organization. You will be supporting Wealth Management, Investment Bank, Global Asset Management and Corporate Centre divisions.
review alerts created by our monitoring tools in relation to data leaving the bank on a daily basis and process as appropriate using one of the following:
assess the severity of the alerts as per business instructions (DISO)
manage escalation of incident to Line Manager for review and further investigations
manage escalation of incident to HR Legal / L&C / DISOs / etc. as required
• follow-up with Line Manager / HR Legal / L&C / DISOs / etc.
• liaise with DLP technical teams for any technical issues
• producing weekly dashboard and other reports (incl. ad-hoc)
• ensuring compliance with internal UBS policies, processes and procedures
• support process changes, documentation updates and process effectiveness where applicable
• support the DLS Remediation Service Manager with incident management and other (ad-hoc) tasks
Data Leakage Prevention Analyst
Country / State:
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the team based in Krakow. Our role is to support Divisional Information Security Office (DISO) function regarding information and data protection. You will be responsible for monitoring electronic information distribution outside the bank using the tools implemented to this purpose such as Symantec Enforce You will be also responsible for the remediation of potential data leakage issues following the agreed procedures.
Your experience and skills:
• Bachelor or Master degree
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Good knowledge of MS Office
• Very good communication skills
• The ability to be flexible and to manage a challenging workload independently and as part of a team
• Strong attention to detail
• Analytical, with the ability to provide practical solutions
• Well organized with a sharp attention to detail
• Motivated and driven to get the right outcome
• Genuinely interested in the financial markets
• Although not mandatory, additional language skills in Italian, French or Spanish would be an advantage as well as an advanced proficiency in MS Excel and knowledge of Business Objects
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?