UBS Financial Services Data Analyst in Kraków, Poland
Are you passionate about Data Analytics? Do you always see solutions and not problems? Are you well organized and independent? Within the ONO and Platform Services team we are seeking an analyst to:
conduct analysis on a large data repositories: extract data from various data sources, consolidate, clean and analyze dependencies
challenge inconsistent data, ensure high data quality and correction activities, propose process simplification
support monthly standard report production and various data reconciliation
manage portfolio of standard and ad-hoc reports
cooperate with stakeholders globally to understand their needs and provide support
provide support for selected team's activities, or manage small projects
maintain and provide overview an of data source systems
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
ONO and Platform Services team in Krakow/Zabierzów (Krakow Business Park) is newly created team supporting processes, projects and tools for UBS. Our role is to support processes and tools in the area of management information systems for UBS Group Sourcing management. This role will require from you cooperating with and reporting to senior management. You will liaise with UBS functions in redesigning processes and their maintenance of those aiming at high quality management information. By joining our team, you will be constantly challenged to develop innovative solutions facing off to senior stakeholders. This will enhance both your technical and business capabilities.
Your experience and skills:
– experience in international environment, preferably in reporting or project management field
– strong analytical skills with attention to details, high degree of accuracy, competent technical skills (advanced MS Excel required, VBA nice to have)
– experience in driving changes
– proficiency in designing, documenting business processes
– ability to think outside of the box with problem solving mind set
– ability to learn and adapt to fast changing business needs and requirements
– experience with data visualization tools: MS PowerPoint, Think Cell
– very good English, both spoken and written
– educated in Economics, IT, Finance, Mathematics, Business Administration or Project Management
– pro-active, detail-oriented, forward-thinking, output-driven
– an excellent communicator with strong stakeholder management and comfortable with challenging the status quo
– well organized with strong sense of ownership who is able to drive things forward
– open, fast learner, willing to develop within the role
– dedicated to leading organizational and cultural change
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 157211BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Data Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Business management, administration and support, Management and Business Support, Process, project and program management