UBS Financial Services Data Analyst in Kraków, Poland
Are you an analytical thinker? Do you know how to develop innovative solutions? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– work on regular processes and ad hoc queries while still being able to think outside the box
– work on big data sets, spot irregularities, dig for details and deliver solutions
– enable senior management decisions by delivering high quality analyses
– cooperate with internal stakeholder to ensure delivery of high quality output
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Investment Bank, Client Data Integrity team in Zabierzów (Kraków Business Park).
Our team supports UBS Investment Bank’s Equities / Fixed Income / Foreign Exchange reporting environments with focus on fidelity of the data rather than underlying IT infrastructure. Our goal is to spot and help IT fix all breaks in system logic in order to maintain regular and accurate data flow.
We work closely with IT, Commission Management, regional business, country heads, account managers & sales traders to help ensure that the data contained in our MIS are an accurate reflection of the Sales effort and remain compliant with regulatory requirements.
Your experience and skills:
– A university degree in an analytical field like mathematics, accounting, finance or information technology
– Previous experience in data management and reporting (ideally within banking or similar environment that would allow you to adapt quickly)
– Very good analytical, problem-solving and improvement oriented skills
– Knowledge of MS Excel (Business Objects, Tableau, would be a an asset)
– A good communicator, from making presentations to technical writing
– Fluent in English
– Detail oriented, well organized, flexible person known for your \"can-do\" attitude when tackling daily tasks
– Familiar with Investment Bank products and Financial Markets
– Demonstrable success with complex problem analysis and resolution, and handling multiple tasks simultaneously within agreed deadline
– Passionate about data analytics, business intelligence and management information, able to identify risks and opportunities and react accordingly.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 157883BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Data Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Business management, administration and support