UBS Financial Services Data Analyst in Kraków, Poland
Do you have strong analytical skills? Do you know how to develop innovative solutions? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– analyze existing data to identify trends and opportunities and prepare summaries and trend analysis for senior management and internal clients
– advise on potential data solutions to manage large and varied data sets and help design a future data management strategy
– capture and mine data not yet tracked on a global level
– analyze existing reporting and conduct requirements-gathering with goal to streamline messaging for management and eliminate / improve existing reporting
– track key performance indicators and drive reporting and analytics enhancements
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Group Corporate Services Operating Management team. We are part of the Group COO organization and are aligned to Group Corporate Services (GCS). We enable GCS to have an efficient and effective operating model by leading front-to-back planning, enabling sound risk management and preparing reliable key performance indicators and metrics. GCS is responsible for ensuring UBS can rely on high-quality real estate, infrastructure and administrative services.
Your experience and skills:
– min. 3 years of experience in managing and analyzing large data sets
– advanced MS Excel experience
– proficient Tableau knowledge would be an asset
– an adept project manager, with the ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects (juggling comes naturally to you)
– a strong communicator, from making presentations to technical writing
– eager to be part of a small, productive team with competing priorities
– able to analyze large data sets including financial information and identify trends, patterns and opportunities
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 158863BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Data Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Business management, administration and support