UBS Financial Services CFO Business Analyst in Kraków, Poland
Job Reference #:
Personal & Corporate Banking
Are you interested in Finance and to work in close collaboration with different teams?
Do you have sharp analytic skills?
We are looking for someone who will help us covering the Region Switzerland in:
• Providing financial results transparency and insight beyond standard reporting to the regional CFO
• Preparing complex presentations of findings and recommendations for Region Switzerland management
• Preparing monthly business result presentation to the Executive Committee and quarterly to the Group Executive Board
• Providing guidance on the external disclosure of regional figures
• Performing requests on ad-hoc basis
• Building a strong network across the Finance organization and with business partners to ensure flow of information along the value chain
We invite you to join our diverse team with a flexible attitude, quantitative and qualitative focus, with a strong desire to learn new skills and develop in the area of financial analysis and controlling.
CFO Business Analyst
Country / State:
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Region Switzerland team exposed to all bank's divisions: Personal & Corporate Banking, Wealth Management, Investment Banking, Asset Management. Main focus of the team is to provide financial transparency and analysis to support the business' growth ambition. You will cooperate with numerous stakeholders from Finance. Your team is based in Zurich and you will support them together with colleagues remotely from Zabierzow (Krakow Business Park).
Your experience and skills:
• 2 years of experience in the field of financial analysis, preferably in banking
• Knowledge of banking industry with basic understanding of a bank's P&L and Balance Sheet
• Talent for story lining and visualization messaging
• Strong numerical and analytical skills, high degree of reliability and readiness of mind
• Strong technical skills with MS Excel and MS Power Point
• Precise and error-free way of working
• Very good communication skills and ability to work in the team
• Knowledge of SAP business warehouse, management information systems or Hyperion Essbase as an asset
• Fluent in English, German as additional asset
• Proactive, flexible and self-motivated person, able to deliver efficiently high quality results under time pressure
• Experienced in handling complexity
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?