UBS Financial Services Central Reward Analyst in Kraków, Poland
Are you an analytical thinker? Do you know how to develop innovative solutions? Do you have an interest in how to compensate and incentivize people in the Financial Services industry? We're looking for someone like this to help us:
– Design, manage and support group-wide reward activities such as market data and core cycle processes
– Support a range of internal stakeholders by delivering a mix of regular, custom and ad hoc reports and analyses
– Identify where synergies and opportunities for consolidation, standardization or other improvements exist
– Provide SME input into project activity where requested
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Analytics portion of the Funding, Technology & Analytics team in Krakow. The overall team consists of thirteen members, there are three in Analytics, and the team is based in the UK, Switzerland and Poland. Our role is to work with the Head of Central Reward and Benefits Strategy to manage group wide compensation reporting requirements for UBS and support a variety of clients including Group Head of Reward, Group Head of HR and Group CEO.
Your experience and skills:
– a graduate degree; focus on HR, Reward or other related field is a plus
– excellent analytical and data reporting skills
– an ability to define, manage and continually improve business processes
– very good knowledge of MS Excel, ideally with experience in Visual Basic / Excel Macros / MS Access
– knowledge of reporting tools e.g., Business Objects, Tableau etc an advantage
– analytical and logical with strong attention to detail
– an excellent communicator, with good written and spoken English
– very comfortable working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– a multitasker, well organized and able to thrive when no two days are the same
– results-oriented with the ability to set priorities
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 157731BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Central Reward Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Human Resources (HR)