UBS Financial Services Business Manager and Program Management Support in Kraków, Poland
Job Reference #:
Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone like that who can provide business-related services and support to GCS COO IT:
– support developing and implement business-wide action plans and key initiatives
– coordinate supporting units, managing relationships with Human Resources, Legal, Compliance, Finance and Controlling
– help managing a portfolio of projects
– evaluate and mitigate risks
– help maintaining financials and adhering to financial targets
– check aged accruals and take appropriate action with coordination with Project and Program Managers
– help in recruitment process (from approval requests through cooperation with Recruitment Team to hiring)
– instigate change initiatives that drive the business forward, aligned with global strategy
Business Manager and Program Management Support
Country / State:
Business management, administration and support
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the GCS COO IT Management Team in Krakow. We are responsible for managing Portfolio of Projects across multiple Programs. Team consists of Project and Program Managers and we're looking for a person to support us in our regular work.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree
– experience in a role like this
– the ability to lead others as part of a team structure
– an excellent communicator, with persuasive presentation skills
– incredibly organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize (you make lists and get things checked off)
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?