UBS Financial Services Business Analyst in Kraków, Poland
Settlements and Confirmations IT Team is looking for an IT Business Analyst to take opportunity of driving business analysis, business architecture and process design for OTC Derivatives market. A successful candidate will work hand-in hand with IT team and will closely cooperate with business users, product owners, managers and technical IT delivery leads on making sure the software and solutions delivered are of the highest technical standards and best in class.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
We are an Agile team of open minded and highly motivated professionals who care about quality and sustainable solutions. We are accountable for what we do and have a full say in how we do things. It is not only we do believe in Agile and XP practices – we embody all of those in our everyday work to ensure our software is of the highest quality and has the \"value to customer\" at its heart. You will be cooperating with delivery teams located in Krakow and business stakeholders around the world.
Our software is a heart of UBS Investment Bank. Our systems are responsible for cash transfer, accounting and confirmation process for trades on Derivative Instruments, processing every day over a billion of dollars.
Your experience and skills:
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– the nature of seeking the strategic and sustainable IT solutions
– experience in applying business analysis techniques
– the ability to understand and interpret a set of technical requirements (you know what they really want)
– knowledge of modeling techniques (SBE, rule-based logics)
– an understanding of the software development lifecycle
– ability to write SQL queries
- ability to understand programming languages is a plus
– experience in financial markets is a plus
– asset experience in software development for the banking industry is a plus
– passionate about supporting the development of IT systems and applications
– agile practitioner
– passionate about financial markets
– technically savvy with an appreciation for IT capability
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 154898BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Business Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)