UBS Financial Services Business Analyst in Kraków, Poland
Are you a good communicator? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone like that who can provide business-related services and support to GCS Operating Management:
– help communicate GCS's strategy and track progress against goals
– prepare presentations for senior management
– facilitate risk tracking and governance in line with UBS's Operational Risk Framework
– shape strategic direction of GCS and GCS Operating Management and provide management support to GCS Operating management
– support GCS's rollout of the Service Management Framework and help clearly and concisely communicate key updates and strategy to GCS's internal clients
– track documents, priorities and action items across the global team in order to drive the function forward and prepare meetings and workshops
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Group Corporate Services Operating Management team. We are part of the Group COO organization and are aligned to Group Corporate Services (GCS). We enable GCS to have an efficient and effective operating model by leading front-to-back planning, enabling sound risk management and preparing reliable key performance indicators and metrics. GCS is responsible for ensuring UBS can rely on high-quality real estate, infrastructure and administrative services.
Your experience and skills:
– advanced MS office skills especially MS Powerpoint and Excel
– UBS PresExpress experience
– 1-2 years of experience at UBS
– an adept project manager, with the ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects
– a strong communicator, from making presentations to technical writing
– eager to be part of a small, productive team that juggles competing priorities
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 158864BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Business Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Business management, administration and support