UBS Financial Services UHNW - Client Investment Specialist in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Are you a people person? Do you know how to spread your enthusiasm about the markets to others? We're looking for someone who can help us to:
• represent discretionary and advisory mandate solutions to UHNW clients together with client advisors, as well as pitch Investment Funds and Alternative Investments in close collaboration with other IPS specialists
• develop & set-up of tailor-made mandate solutions based on the UBS House View and client's individual investment guidelines
• participate as voting member in the individual Client Investment Committees of our discretionary UHNW flagship solution
• perform regular portfolio review meetings with demanding UHNW mandate clients and / or family offices
• closely collaborate with other Investment Platforms and Solutions (IPS) and market units as well as the UBS Chief Investment Office where necessary to ensure excellence in portfolio delivery and client experience
• gather client advisor and client insights for IPS to drive client solution development opportunities
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working with client advisors in Wealth Management for Greater China in the UHNW segment, taking responsibility for sales and after-sales of discretionary and advisory mandates, Investment Funds and Alternative Investments, as well as leveraging the whole suite of Investment Products and Services (IPS) offerings.
Your experience and skills:
• you have at least 15 years of experience in the management of discretionary mandates and/or marketing of financial products
• excellent know-how in global financial markets and portfolio management
• in-depth analytical skills and experience with multi asset class portfolios
• successful track record in a demanding and dynamic environment
• strong presentation skills and in front client advisors and clients; persuasive rhetorical and communicative competence
• an Advanced degree in area of Finance; credentials in CFA, CAIA, MBA are a definite plus
• a self-motivated team player, effective communicator at all levels, able to collaborate with different IPS partners and handle multiple stakeholders
• fluent in Mandarin and English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 154549BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management
Title: UHNW - Client Investment Specialist
City: Hong Kong
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Hong Kong
Function Category: Financial Advisors