UBS Financial Services Sales / Client Relationship Manager Fondcenter Distribution APAC in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Are you at your best when servicing clients and building long-term relationships? We are looking for someone like this to:
• establish Fondcenter business in APAC/Singapore/Hong Kong
• spot potential new clients and bring them on board, negotiate contracts and fees
• identify and develop new distribution / sales channels
• attend and participate at industry events and conferences, co-ordinate marketing activities
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Based in Singapore/Hong Kong, you'll be working in the Sales / Client Relationship Management team within UBS Fondcenter. We are a fast growing business unit within UBS Asset Management, bringing fund providers and B2B distributors together for the distribution of investment funds. One of the key functions is the distribution of the Fondcenter platform to international institutional distribution partners (mainly banks and insurance companies).
Your experience and skills:
• a longstanding (min. 5-7 years) sales experience and a broad network in the asset management and banking/insurance sector in APAC
• a university degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline such as Economics or Business Administration
• gained extensive experience and a sound track record within the asset management industry: direct experience in a sales management role, ideally supplemented with experience as a Client Advisor and/or Product Specialist
• a solid knowledge of the asset management industry and processes and as well as a profound understanding of the platform business
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 156200BR
Business Divisions: Asset Management
Title: Sales / Client Relationship Manager Fondcenter Distribution APAC
City: Hong Kong, Singapore
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Hong Kong, Singapore
Function Category: Sales