UBS Financial Services Junior Talent Recruiter in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Job Reference #:
Are you a people person? Do you know what it takes to find new talents and bring them on board? We're looking for someone like that to help us:
– manage the end to end campus recruitment process
– identify and hire the right candidates
– represent UBS at recruitment and marketing events
– manage university relationships within selected countries
– make sure candidates and hiring managers get a seamless recruiting experience
– build relationships with hiring managers and HR business partners
Junior Talent Recruiter
Country / State:
Human Resources (HR)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be based in Hong Kong. But you'll also be able to draw on our recruiting network worldwide. We're problem solvers for hiring managers, making them happy by getting the right candidates.
Your experience and skills:
– experience in dynamic and international environments
– a bachelor’s degree or international equivalent
– worked in a similar position or have a broader recruitment background
– experience in the banking sector would be ideal but not essential
– known for your can-do attitude when tackling everyday tasks
– an excellent negotiator, communicator and always professional (but you have the human touch)
– an expert at building networks and connections, on both regional and global levels
– solutions orientated and highly organized with a sharp eye for detail
– fluent in English and ideally an additional Asian language such as Cantonese or Mandarin, given the client base you will be working with
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?