UBS Financial Services Investment Banking Analyst in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Are you solution oriented? Do you always have an eye toward improving processes? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– identify and meet client needs, coordinating with client coverage teams
– develop pitch book presentations
– create financial models of alternative equity investments
– spot problems, generate options and recommend solutions (you’re a contingency planner by nature)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Healthcare Investment Banking team in Hong Kong. Our role is to provide corporate, institutional and wealth management clients with advice, solutions, execution and full access to the world’s capital markets. We help our clients identify and access the investments that match their specific objectives.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree in finance or accounting
– some experience in investment banking or corporate finance, ideally
– solid analytical and quantitative skills, with the ability to produce accurate presentation material quickly (you get it, and can communicate it to others)
– a great communicator (whether with clients or counterparts, you are able to deliver the message!)
– always looking to expand your skill set, including relationship building
– a resilient team player, even in challenging circumstances
– fluency in English and Mandarin to provide coverage to the Greater China region
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 154749BR
Business Divisions: Investment Bank
Title: Investment Banking Analyst
City: Hong Kong
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Hong Kong
Function Category: Investment Banking