UBS Financial Services Global Financing Services Sales Origination in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Job Reference #:
Are you a strong relationship manager? A team player? A target driven individual? Do you know how to spread your enthusiasm about the UBS platform to clients? We're looking for someone like that to:
– cover Asian based clients and serve as a reference point for discussions around products and solutions
– increase our revenue through sales to new clients and growing the existing franchise
– identify cross-selling opportunities for complimentary businesses
– follow regulations, compliance policies, desk policies, limits and guidelines
Global Financing Services Sales Origination
Country / State:
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Global Financing Services sales team in Hong Kong. Our role is to offer a complete suite of front-to-back one stop solutions to support the needs and requirements of the clients in a variety of delivery mechanisms. We help our clients identify and access the investments that match their specific objectives.
Your experience and skills:
– experience managing client relationships in financial services
– sales experience: establishing requirement and pitching solutions
– a strong understanding of financial markets, instruments and strategies
– excellent presentation and communication skills
– a self-starter, able to create new solutions independently
– able to think out of the box and be an innovator
– passionate about the client experience, with strong interpersonal skills (you have the human touch)
– outwardly confident and able to work well under pressure
– able to keep abreast of regulatory changes that impact the client base
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?