UBS Financial Services Financial Accountant – Financial Controlling for Equities in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Do you love working with challenging products? Are you a great with numbers? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
– perform P&L and Balance Sheet analytical reviews to provide assurance of the financials based on the business understanding
– review impact assessment of key controls and deliverables from relevant functions across the firm, challenge and escalate material control exceptions and trends
– assist in the monthly sign-off process on financials and quarterly sign-off process on disclosures, at business and entity dimension
– participate in rollouts of business and regulatory driven projects in APAC region in run-the-bank user capacity
– provide support to New Business Initiatives ensuring proper governance within the accounting requirements framework
– work in partnership with the offshore team and assist in supervision of offshore activities, build and maintain constructive working relations with vendor partners
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Financial Controlling Services (FCS) team, a dynamic and diverse team of finance professionals. The FCS team provides front‐to‐back services, oversight and management of financial data to create a strong and robust financial control stewardship and framework. The team is part of the Group Finance organization.
Your experience and skills:
– a bachelor degree or above, preferably with CPA or CFA qualification
– 3 - 7 years work experience in the Banking and Finance industry or with a CPA firm
– basic financial product knowledge
– experience in project management is a plus
– able to handle internal clients and stakeholders at various status levels
– able to work independently and have solid problem analytical skills
– a team player with good communication skills, both verbal and written, and a strong work ethic
– someone can drive process improvements
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 158140BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Financial Accountant – Financial Controlling for Equities
City: Hong Kong
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Hong Kong
Function Category: Finance