UBS Financial Services Direct Access Clients Account Management manager in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Job Reference #:
Do you have a flair for Accounts Management? Are you interested in working closely with Direct Access Client advisors in a fast moving environment? We need someone who has a passion for our products and processes and willing to work within our team and in close collaboration with various internal stakeholders who can:
• work independently with close attention to detail
• has good interpersonal skills and can communicate clearly with senior management, Client Advisors, Client Advisors Assistants, WM and IB Operations, and IB-e-tools team
• identify, evaluate and mitigate risks, proactively formulating holistic solutions relating to DAC account management
• ensure smooth and prompt onboarding, amendments, offboarding, , annual review and MIS of DAC relationships in Hong Kong and Singapore
• good understanding of client and account relationship management
• execute against defined DAC controls, policies and procedures
• actively contribute to continuous improvement of processes and services
Direct Access Clients Account Management manager
Hong Kong, Singapore
Country / State:
Hong Kong, Singapore
Business management, administration and support
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
The Investment Platform & Solutions (IPS) Direct Access Clients (DAC) team provides sophisticated, trading-oriented clients with direct access to a team of dedicated and experienced investment specialist. The DAC Accounts Management officer coordinates with various stakeholders and DAC teams for all initiatives and projects relating to DAC accounts management. The team ensures compliances to DAC account management framework, policies and procedures in Hong Kong and Singapore
Your experience and skills:
• experience in financial industry and client service
• Good communication, conceptual and analytical skills
• Experienced in front, middle and operations activities
• Ability to work closely with other team members and business partners
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products
• reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
• quickly adaptable to changing situations, technology and business needs
• dedicated team player with a can-do attitude
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?