UBS Financial Services Client Advisor - Kowloon Branch in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Are you at your best when solving problems for clients and building long-term relationships? Do you have a proven track record in client advising and selling? We are looking for someone who can help us:
– establish long-term mutually beneficial relationships with clients
– deliver KPIs as agreed with the respective business line in Hong Kong
– maximize client assets and revenues under UBS management
– select advisory processes and agreements designed to meet our clients’ needs, objectives and expectations
– keep accurate, up-to-date client investor profiles
– develop a client investment strategy and keep a close eye on portfolio quality
– create and implement a strategic client book development plan with measurable actions
– comply with all regulation, policies and standards, contributing to an effective risk culture
What we offer:
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, challenging and inclusive working environment in which passion, commitment and are valued and rewarded.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Wealth Management team in Hong Kong as part of the High Net Worth (HNW) segment. Our role is to manage, preserve and grow the wealth of our clients. Our team offers solutions for managing wealth and planning for succession.
Your experience and skills:
– proven experience in advising HNW clients
– desire to build your client portfolio and relationship
– a firm grasp of financial markets and regulatory frameworks
– an impressive client advising and selling record
– always looking to improve the client experience
– motivated, self-directed and driven
– a dynamic and flexible team player with great networking skills
– a perfectionist in everything you do (that includes, of course, documentation)
– fluent in English and relevant local language (Cantonese / Mandarin) subject to the respective country teams
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the background support. That's what we do. And we do it for private clients, institutions and corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 133684BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management
Title: Client Advisor - Kowloon Branch
City: Hong Kong
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Hong Kong
Function Category: Client advisory / Relationship management