UBS Financial Services Change Manager - Monitoring, Surveillance & Controls in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Are you capable of managing strategic change initiatives to help enhance Monitoring & Surveillance capabilities? Do you know how to identify, analyse and assess business requirements? We are looking for someone like that who can:
– focus on supporting and implementing the MS&C strategic solutions for APAC
– liaise with various business, IT and project stakeholders on an ongoing basis to understand their needs and priorities as well as to pro-actively manage expectations and resolution of issues
– drive analysis, develop business concepts and requirements such as resourcing and funding
– provide support to the wider risk management, data analytics and control function
– support Regional MS&C APAC management in driving and achieving the functional strategic objectives, including ONO strategy, people agenda, simplification of processes and deep dive reviews
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Monitoring Surveillance & Controls team based in Singapore or Hong Kong. We are part of the broader Monitoring and Oversight team within Compliance and Operational Risk.
Your experience and skills:
– a degree
– experience as a business analyst and/or change manager in Compliance (Surveillance ideally)
– general understanding of Monitoring & Surveillance objectives, approach and solutions
– analytical, with the ability to provide practical solutions for minimizing risk
– familiar with aspects of the financial industry and ideally Private Banking
– self-driven, analytical, with a proactive and solution-oriented working style
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 153581BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Change Manager - Monitoring, Surveillance & Controls
City: Hong Kong, Singapore
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Hong Kong, Singapore
Function Category: Compliance