UBS Financial Services Cash Sales Trader in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Are you an experienced, confident relationship builder? Are your market analysis skills second to none? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– operate on risk-free transactions via simultaneous buy and sell orders in the same security
– work closely with institutional sales to identify purchase and sales opportunities
– develop relationships with assigned clients through sales trading and execution services
– interact with sales for idea generation and other methods of execution
– provide timely and effective execution of orders and to explore cross business opportunities with other clients
– offer continuous and accurate market date to facilitate trading activities
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Cash Sales Trading team in Hong Kong. We are responsible for providing company research based advice and ideas, macro-economic commentary, market information and general account management to our clients.
Your experience and skills:
– experience managing client relationships in financial services
– the ability to build strong internal and external client relationships
– the key attributes of accuracy, diligence and being detail orientated
– very analytical, with a knack for analyzing intraday stock and market patterns
– passionate about the client experience, with strong interpersonal skills (you have the human touch)
– outwardly confident and able to work well under pressure
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 158092BR
Business Divisions: Investment Bank
Title: Cash Sales Trader
City: Hong Kong
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Hong Kong
Function Category: Sales and trading