UBS Financial Services Wealth Management Process and Risk Specialist in Genève, Switzerland
Are you risk averse but risk aware? Do you specialize in conduct risk, investigations, monitoring & oversight, regulatory initiatives? We are looking for someone like that to:
– support the business in managing risk
– perform second-line-of-defense activities in relation to consequential risks
– ensure risk frameworks are designed well and operating effectively
– deliver independent risk assessment and reports that shed light on our risk profile
– provide business management with controls, tools, training, frameworks , information and insights required to manage risk
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Geneva Italy International team that covers Italy and Monaco Market, advice and assist HNW clients.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree in finance, economics, business administration or numerical discipline
– experience in risk management, risk control, audit or compliance
– sound know-how in the analysis of business processes
– able to critically verify aspects of client relationship management and challenge documentation with an independent mindset
– reliable and resilient (challenging situations and conversations don’t scare you)
– fluent in French and English, Italian is a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 154627BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management
Title: Wealth Management Process and Risk Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Western Switzerland
Function Category: Risk