UBS Financial Services Portfolio Manager Direct Real Estate in Genève, Switzerland
Are you an expert in Pan European Direct Real Estate investments? Are you passionate about convincing end clients on market outlook, investment strategy and deal merits? We are looking for someone to:
– Design and implement the strategy of real estate portfolios (acquisition, management, repositioning, financing, disposition, etc.);
– Lead sourcing and underwriting of Real estate assets across Europe for your mandates and coordinate acquisition and senior financing
– Lead local Asset Management teams and monitor the performance of the assets in order to assess compliance with initial strategy and address any potential value creation opportunity (letting activity, cost management, repositioning, etc...) or variance with budgets in order to decide on corrective actions;
– Evaluate and monitor fund performance and prepare, on a quarterly basis, cash-flows, and senior lenders and investors’ reporting;
– Lead client relationship and client meetings to present opportunities, market update, strategy, achievements and performance of the mandate
– Manage an assistant portfolio manager that provides analytical support for acquisition models, performance analysis, valuations of the properties, assets sale, financing and reporting to clients;
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Real Estate & Private Market – Customized Mandates team in Geneva. We structure and manage direct real estate funds, club deals or separate account mandates for UHNW clients. We manage today approximately 40 commercial real estate assets throughout continental Europe, UK, but as well Canada and APAC representing close to CHF 2 billion of Gross Asset Value. The core of our team is located in Geneva; with daily contact with our local UBS Real Estate colleagues based in various locations globally.
Your experience and skills:
– a master degree in Finance, Economics or Engineering
– 7 to 10 years of experience in Real Estate Investment, asset and portfolio management
– ability to work in a small and multi-cultural team environment
– ability to handle multiple projects and demanding requests from Clients
– good analytical skills, ability to synthesize and efficiently communicate
– fluent in English; German and/or French would be an asset
– performance driven
– willing to travel regularly in Europe to coordinate the UBS local Transaction and Asset management teams
– always looking to expand your skill set, including relationship building, client pitches
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 155467BR
Business Divisions: Asset Management
Title: Portfolio Manager Direct Real Estate
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Western Switzerland
Function Category: Portfolio and fund management