UBS Financial Services Reporting Specialist in Franklin, Tennessee
We are looking for a Financial Reporting Specialist to perform the following activities:
• Contribute to the implementation of the global, cross functional Legal Entity Governance Reporting addressing evolving external and regulatory requirements
• Provide commentary/analysis on IHC Daily revenue report – gain knowledge on Businesses within the IHC to provide value add RAS perspective.
• Utilize RAS toolset in most efficient manner to add additional businesses into IHC reporting.
• Provide key management information to Board of Directors and Executive Boards of legal entities as well as to respective Risk, Audit and Asset & Liability Committees
• Cover the relevant regulatory aspects, while at the same time focusing on \"must have\" information, with an aim to also ensure efficient production
• Define the Reporting requirements to support the determination of required source system capabilities for legal Entity Governance Reporting
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Reporting and Analytics Services team in Franklin, TN. We deliver best in class reporting and analysis to support the decision making processes relating to management and optimization of balance sheet, capital and liquidity & funding resources for UBS group and business divisions.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree in accounting, business or similar field
– experience in a role like this
– Minimum 1 -5 years of work experience in an accounting, finance, or related field with emphasis in analytical work
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– able to apply technical understanding to practical problems (you can’t be replaced by a robot)
– Strong self-motivated contributor with ability to work under pressure, prioritize multiple tasks and bring them to completion
– Expert user of MS Excel, Word, Power Point, and relevant Finance applications
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 154497BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Reporting Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Tennessee
Function Category: Operations