UBS Financial Services Credit Analyst - Latin America Financial Institutions in Franklin, Tennessee
Are you naturally curious and ambitious? Do you have sharp analytic skills? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• evaluate counterparty credit risk based on analysis of both quantitative and qualitative factors, including fundamental credit analysis, in order to recommend internal ratings, LGD and credit limits
• assess counterparty exposure and evaluate transactional risks associated with various trading activities across Fixed Income, Equities and Foreign Exchange
• prepare written counterparty periodic reviews/credit proposals for submission and presentation to Credit Officers, providing recommendations on appropriate trading limits and guidelines and drawing conclusions related to credit assessment and risk tolerance
• interact with counterparties to conduct due diligence and obtain relevant information to complete credit requests and clarify issues that may arise
• participate in negotiations of trading documentation
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be part of the IB CRO's HF/FI team in Franklin. Our role is responsible for, and involved in, the credit assessment, limit monitoring and control, and approval of transactions with UBS's HF/FI counterparties in Latin America. This portfolio encompasses banks, broker dealers, insurance companies, other Non-Bank Financial institutions, regulated funds, hedge funds and sovereign entities. You will serve as a Credit Analyst focused on counterparty credit risk and work closely with Credit Officers in Stamford and Sao Paulo, Brazil who cover these counterparty types.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree or international equivalent, preferably in accounting or finance
– 0-4 years relevant work experience
– Fluency in Spanish and/or Portuguese
– strong analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills
– some knowledge of financial markets, fund management, securities, and banking industries and financial accounting concepts
– an excellent communicator, both written and spoken
– solutions oriented
– familiar with derivatives and capital markets products
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 159526BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Credit Analyst - Latin America Financial Institutions
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Tennessee
Function Category: Risk