UBS Financial Services (Senior) Audit Manager in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Are you a sharp evaluator of risk? Can you investigate complex situations and propose solutions? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– lead and manage audits to assess risks of the business and effectiveness of the controls to address the risks
– prepare reports of audit findings for UBS senior management, working with them to arrive at practical and sustainable solutions, monitor the results
– engage with local and regional business management to monitor any changes in risk profile or business developments
– represent Internal Audit at location governance forums
– support the continuous risk assessment processes to establish and review the audit plan
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in Internal Audit of UBS Europe SE in Frankfurt. We are an independent function that supports UBS in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management, and the control environment within all business divisions. We report directly to the Management Board of UBS Europe SE and are functionally aligned to Group Internal Audit (GIA).
We are a talent powerhouse that attracts and develops the best people by driving career growth in and outside the department.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree
– at least 3-5 years of experience in audit, compliance or internal control areas in the financial industry, ideally with a background in wealth management or asset management. This experience could have been gained at a consulting firm or in an internal audit function
– strong analytical skills and willingness to keep up with industry, regulatory developments and learn new concepts and methods
– a detailed understanding of banking operations and regulations as well as quantitative approach to problem solving
– excellent communication skills, able to effectively communicate at different levels of an organization verbally and in writing
– a flexible and committed team player who enjoys working in a dynamic and collaborative environment
– interested to travel to other UBS locations in Europe for audit assignments
– risk focused, capable of using data analytics to gain insights into transactions, clients, and investment products
– able to work independently as well as to supervise, lead and motivate a team of auditors in the execution of audit assignments
– fluent in English and German; French, Italian or Spanish an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 150649BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: (Senior) Audit Manager
City: Frankfurt am Main
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Germany
Function Category: Audit