UBS Financial Services Regional Sales Director- Southwest in Dallas, Texas
Job Reference #:
Are you an experienced sales professional? Do you have deep rooted relationships in the Southeast region of the US?
We have a role like that where you will be:
*responsible as the wholesaler for developing and maintaining existing relationships
*identifying and acquiring new business within the territory in order to meet defined activity and sales goals
Regional Sales Director- Southwest
Country / State:
United States - Texas
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be part of a dynamic and growing sales team that is charged with delivering the entire suite of UBS Asset Management products to the marketplace. This position is responsible for developing business in the UBS Wealth Mgmt Americas distribution channel and will be located in Texas.
Your experience and skills:
YOU HAVE :
• a university degree with 10+ yrs. of relevant experience in asset management or wealth management industry
• experience working with field leadership teams and financial advisors
• advanced technical, product and market knowledge
• strong track record in sales, cross-selling and defense
• broad technical expertise spanning all major asset classes including fixed income, equities, real estate, hedge funds, and other alternatives
• Licenses : Series 7, 63 or 66
YOU ARE –
• an excellent communicator, with great presentation skills
• entrepreneurial and self-motivated
• very familiar with the regional marketplace (Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico)
• passionate about the client experience, with strong interpersonal skills
• always professional (but you have the human touch)
• able to proactively drive sales and business development
• willing to collaborate and grow with your peers, sharing sales best practices and successes to bring everyone to the next level (you thrive on a team)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?