UBS Financial Services Registered Client Service Associate in Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
Job Reference #:
Wealth Management Americas
• Keep management systems up-to-date with client information
• Assist and educate clients on account services and capabilities
• Help with the preparation of reports and other materials for client meetings
• Manage the on-boarding process of new client relationships
• Plan team marketing events and maintain marketing materials (team website, client-facing team literature, team/client \"connectivity\" technology).
• Oversight of team calendar – client calls, meetings and activities
Registered Client Service Associate
Country / State:
United States - Pennsylvania
Business management, administration and support
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
This high performing team consists of four Financial Advisors and one Client Service Associate operating primarily out of our Conshohocken, PA office. The team operates a comprehensive wealth management practice consisting of predominantly $10-$25mm family relationships. The team's foundational focuses are comprehensive financial planning, disciplined portfolio management, and a well-organized schedule of client contact. All team members hold themselves to high standards and works tirelessly to deliver a first-rate client experience.
Your experience and skills:
• A high school diploma
• Series 7 and 66 licenses
• 5 years minimum of client service and administrative support experience (financial services specific)
• An excellent communicator, with solid interpersonal skills
• Detail oriented (nothing gets past you)
• Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite and comfortable adapting to new technology
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?