UBS Financial Services Investment Domains Program Manager in Chicago, Illinois
Job Reference #:
Are you an analytic thinker? Do you know how to develop innovative solutions? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• Understand applications within the domain mandate including where they fit into the overall process architecture
• Work with colleagues in IT and business in understanding the application health, effectiveness, status, operational risks and future state architecture
• Assist in implementation of the Global Asset Management transformation strategy within the domain, advising and seeking business input where required
• Support the strategy and program for Investment Analytics
• Work with Demand Management, coordinate and consolidate resource requests within the domain
• Work in cooperation with the Data Domain to ensure data interface with applications are well understood and in conformance with AM Data Governance
Investment Domains Program Manager
Country / State:
United States - Illinois
Business management, administration and support
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in the COO Office, Data team in Chicago, IL.
UBS Asset Management is undertaking a significant strategic change program to evolve its Technology platform and best position the business for future growth. UBS Asset Management has carried out a rigorous review of its current operating platform and developed a Technology and Data Strategy, to be implemented over the next three years. To support these efforts, UBS Asset Management is seeking a Business Lead with strong industry experience and a deep understanding of technology, change management and system architecture to oversee our; investment decision support, multi-asset trade execution, and core operating technology domains.
In this role, the person will understand various applications related to domains covering investment capabilities in the UBS Asset Management division. The primary focus of this role is to aid in the development of the domain strategy for the application estate which includes system for: Trade Execution Management, Order Management, Risk Management, Portfolio Optimization, Portfolio Construction, Fundamental Research, Intra-day P&L, Historical Portfolio Analysis & Reporting, Quant Research and Decision Support.
This role will play an integral part within the large scale transformation change program for UBS Asset Management working in the COO area.
Your experience and skills:
• Bachelor’s degree plus 7-10 years of diverse experience in the Investment/Financial Technology arena, with Asset Management experience a major plus
• Direct experience working on technology strategy and doing systems design in Financial Services
• Knowledge and specific experience of various functional areas within the Investment Decision Support domain including: Trade Execution Management, Order Management, Risk Management, Portfolio Optimization, Portfolio Construction, Fundamental Research, Intra-day P&L, Historical Portfolio Analysis & Reporting, Quant Research and Decision Support.
• Strong business change experience and business acumen
• Excellent communication skills to work with diverse stakeholders and drive decision making
• Ability to clearly explain technical designs to non-technical colleagues
• Excellent interpersonal skills to work with other data domain specialists, IT and functional heads
• Ability to work with global teams in multiple sites (onsite, offshore, near shore)
• Hands-on solution driven attitude, with ability to provide tactical solutions and deliver strategic capability for various needs
• Attention to detail and experience with forecasting and budget management
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?