UBS Financial Services Complex Operations Manager in Chicago, Illinois
Are you a confident decision maker and problem solver? Do you know how to bring out the best in people? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– recruit, select, onboard, train and manage operational support staff
– educate all employees on administrative policies and procedures
– manage operations-related client issues and complaints
– oversee account opening and maintenance, funds received and disbursed, correspondence and communications with the public, and trade corrections
– monitor client accounts and transactions
– perform delegated supervisory functions, approvals and authorizations for the complex
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working as part of Private Wealth Management - Chicago Market. We help high net worth and ultra high net worth individuals and families meet their financial goals through financial advisors who deliver products and services specifically designed for them
Your experience and skills:
– a minimum of 3 years of experience with a leading financial institution
– management experience in branch operations
– college degree(s)
– series 7, 66, and 9/10
– motivated, self-directed and driven
– talented at building partnerships and knowing when to delegate
– skilled at creating a positive business culture (you have the human touch)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 154629BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management Americas
Title: Complex Operations Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Illinois
Function Category: Operations