UBS Financial Services WM MO Onboarding Team Leader in Carouge, Switzerland
Are you a born team leader? Do you know how to bring out the best in everyone? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– build up and develop a newly created team
– recruit, train, cultivate and retain great people
– develop the knowledge, skills and experience of team members
– manage team activities to achieve performance targets, operational level agreements and service levels
– make sure administrative tasks (like holiday planning and working time) comply with internal policies and legal requirements
– see that the team is collaborating with internal partners to deliver the best service
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Group Operations Middle Office Onboarding Competence Center in Geneva that is operating Wealth Management Booking Centre Switzerland wide. We support the business with preparation and processing of account opening documentations, review incoming documents for clients according to internal and external regulations, capture client static data based on client and front office documentation and make sure that the document records correspond with data in the system. In addition, we provide advice and support to the front for all questions and challenges related to the onboarding process, stay in close contact with the front, compliance and Operations functions to ensure timely delivery of onboarding cases. Providing an excellent and outstanding client experience is our main goal.
Your experience and skills:
– team management experience
– excellent organizational skills
– the ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
– an aptitude for information technology (for learning management system usage, other tools like talent development and assessment tools, reporting tools and in interest in learning more about robot technology)
– preferably prior professional experience in Wealth Management and/or Wealth Management support activities
– know-how in the area of Client onboarding, Know Your Client regulations and profound knowledge of key front-to-back processes across UBS Wealth Management and UBS Group Operations are beneficial
– an excellent communicator
– customer oriented and focused on service quality
– always professional
– able to build, maintain and enhance relationships at all levels
– fluent in French and English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 150887BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: WM MO Onboarding Team Leader
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Western Switzerland
Function Category: Operations