UBS Financial Services Middle Office Specialist - Client Onboarding in Carouge, Switzerland
Do you have a high client service orientation and high risk awareness? Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to stay calm under pressure? We are looking for someone like that to:
– provide advice and support to the front business for all questions and challenges related to the onboarding process
– keep in contact with the front on raised requests and reach out to departments such as Business Management, Operations, Legal, Compliance and Investment Products and Services
– support the business with preparation and processing of account opening documentations
– review incoming documents for clients according to internal and external regulations
– and capture client static data and
– stay in close contact with the front, compliance and back office functions to ensure timely delivery of onboarding cases
– run and monitor allocated Software Robots as a Robot Operator, where necessary
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Group Operations Booking Centre Switzerland Middle Office Team. We are a central unit of support specialists in Geneva and act as a specialist department dealing with support and process related questions for Wealth Management in Switzerland. Providing an excellent and outstanding client experience is our main goal.
Your experience and skills:
– previous experience in dealing with private clients and supporting client advisors
– knowledge of banking operations and regulatory environment
– very good knowledge of UBS-internal processes and tools with a special focus on client documentation and account opening
– sophisticated general IT skills and the willingness to adapt to new applications and learn new programs (e.g. robotic software automation solutions)
–\texperience in the application of banking and/or risk control processes and procedures in a financial institutions
– working knowledge of account opening processes and procedures
– a team player with the ability to work independently and with a can-do attitude
– a highly organized and detail-oriented person with a 'right-first-time' approach
– able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
– fluent in English and French or German
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 150886BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Middle Office Specialist - Client Onboarding
City: Carouge, Zürich
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Western Switzerland, Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Operations