UBS Financial Services Client Advisor Assistant (CAA) - Greece (80-100%) in Carouge, Switzerland
Are you a people person? Do you know how to stay calm under pressure?
We are looking for someone who can help us support the front office while servicing clients You'll:
• support the Relationship Manager and Investment Advisors in their daily client business
• be the point of entry for processing client orders such as account opening and maintenance
• assist in all administrative tasks and organizational arrangements in relation to client’s general inquiries and to their investments and payments
• keep in contact with internal and external clients
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in the Affluent Greece team in Geneva. We are a small team responsible for delivering high quality investment advice to wealthy individuals in the Affluent market. We work closely with various departments within Wealth Management to ensure the best service for our clients. Providing an excellent and outstanding client experience is our main goal.
Your experience and skills:
.• banking experience (apprenticeship and/or banking traineeship) or alternatively bachelor’s degree in a related discipline
• experience in a similar role dealing with private clients and supporting client advisors
• great computer skills and willingness to learn new programs
• the ability to work accurate and efficiently
• a team player
• a detail-oriented and reliable person
• able to work under pressure (you secretly love deadlines)
• fluent in Greek, French and English, and other European languages are desirable
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 154801BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management
Title: Client Advisor Assistant (CAA) - Greece (80-100%)
City: Carouge, Genève
Job Type: Full Time, Part Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Western Switzerland
Function Category: Management and Business Support