UBS Financial Services Senior Institutional Sales, China in Beijing, China
Job Reference #:
Are you at your best when solving problems for clients and building long-term relationships? Do you have a proven track record in client advising and selling? Are you at your best when providing high quality services and advice to institutional clients? Do you have an aptitude for investments as well as strong communication skills?
We are looking for someone like you/that who can:
• Provide first-class service and advice, always with the client in mind
• Introduce, develop and maintain client relationships by understanding their specific needs and goals
• Represent UBS Asset Management services and solutions to institutional clients and prospects in China
• Drive business development and client relationship management for institutional clients in China, with particular focus on the Non-Sovereign segment, i.e. pension funds, insurers, security/trust companies, asset managers, banks
• Identify and deliver new business opportunities across a wide range of capability areas
• Prepare and update pitch books and presentation material in support of the business development initiatives
• Work with RFP team to complete RFP/RFIs as well as with other investment functions to provide information for prospects
• Cross-selling UBS strategies and/or products to existing clients and new clients
• Contribute and provide support and back up to broader regional institutional team
Senior Institutional Sales, China
Beijing, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Wuxi
Country / State:
China, Hong Kong, Singapore
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Your experience and skills:
• Experience in sales and client facing role covering onshore China institutional clients and markets, either buy-side or sell-side with existing contacts and network in the market
• Good understanding of investment products and process
• Strong understanding of the local regulatory environment
• At least 7 years of experience in asset management or related fields. First-hand, practical experience in serving institutional clients preferred
• Team player with strong interpersonal as well as verbal and written communication skills
• Preferred degree in Business, Economics, Finance
• Chartered Financial Analyst designation or progress towards advantageous
• Native Mandarin required
Excellent command of English and any one other language
• always looking to improve the client experience
• motivated, self-directed and results driven
• a dynamic and flexible team player with great networking skills
• a perfectionist in everything you do (that includes, of course, documentation)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?