UBS Financial Services Senior Wealth Strategy Associate in Atlanta, Georgia
Are you skilled at developing wealth management strategies? Does financial data excite you? We’re looking for someone like that to provide support to the branch team. Your job as a Senior Wealth Strategy Associate/Wealth Management Analyst is to develop various wealth management plans and strategies (e.g., financial plans, investment plans, etc.).
The key tasks of your job as a Senior Wealth Strategy Associate include the following:
• Actively participate in prospect and client meetings (e.g., gather relevant information needed to ensure an understanding of client's / prospective client's current financial situation, investment objectives/goals and risk tolerance, present tailored proposals and plans)
• Actively participate in proactive client outreach in anticipating impacts on client’s portfolio and making recommendations for changes
• Client relationship building and business development activities
• Analyze the risks and advantages/disadvantages of various client investment opportunities in light of the client's individual financial circumstances
• Recommend for clients only those securities or investment strategies that are suitable for their particular financial status, objectives, risk tolerance, tax exposure, and other investment needs
• Leverage firm platform and develop appropriate financial plans for client / prospect (i.e. FGA, Preferred Plan, and Private Plan) for review by Financial Advisors
• Develop customized asset allocation strategy and investment solutions for client / prospect for review by Financial Advisors
• Analyze and interpret portfolio performance reports, in conjunction with information gathered from WM research and other external parties, and make recommendations for change
• Perform as needed business analytics to support the growth of business (e.g., business plan, identify client opportunities, book segmentation, etc.)
• Present economic/business trends for bonds, stocks and other investments
• Complete due diligence evaluations
• Analyze monthly and quarterly portfolio performance results. Identify high performers, drags and test if risk diversification is on track
• Analyze product groups specific to individual clients circumstance and perform evaluations
• Proactively develop self to continuously improve knowledge, skills and credentials and communicate development needs to Senior Financial Advisors and Branch Manager
• Provide coaching and support to junior team members and contribute to their performance evaluations
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working as part of Wealth Management Americas. We help high net worth and ultra high net worth individuals and families meet their financial goals through financial advisors who deliver products and services specifically designed for them.
Your experience and skills:
• At least 7 years of financial services experience. Additional consideration will be given to those with advanced degrees or specialty experience
• Bachelor degree required, master degree in finance, business administration, accounting or law preferred
• Series 7 and 66 required
• CFP / CIMA or CFA preferred
• an excellent communicator, with top-notch interpersonal skills
• analytical and logical (you can solve problems like nobody’s business)
• a dynamic and flexible team player
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 159702BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management Americas
Title: Senior Wealth Strategy Associate
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Georgia
Function Category: Client advisory / Relationship management