UBS Financial Services Operations Client Services Specialist in Any, United States
Do you know how to take care of people? Are you skilled at gracefully resolving issues? We're looking for someone like that to:
– establish yourself as a trusted partner for existing clients
– answer clients’ questions about things like day-to-day use of our platform and the investment process
– facilitate smooth onboarding and training for new users
– act as the point of contact between clients and our technical support and development team
– be on the lookout for ways to improve processes, reduce risks, strengthen controls and increase customer satisfaction
– Review & process investor subscriptions, redemptions, & transfers
– Follow up on paperwork deficiencies
– Enter buy, sell, & cancel orders in various trading systems
– Balance trade totals with fund managers/administrators
– Monitor the process of paying sales commissions to financial advisors
– Insure timely processing of private equity capital calls & distributions.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Alternative Investments – Investor Services team in Nashville. We support all operational aspects associated with the sale of varied alternative investments funds to WMA high net worth/ultra-high net worth clients.
Your experience and skills:
– previous client services experience, within the financial services industry
– a passion for dealing with clients, strong numerical skills and an understanding of Financial products
– the proven ability to build, maintain and enhance relationships at all levels
– comfortable working with internal and external clients
– skilled at looking for ways to improve (you’re a keen observer and problem solver)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 155846BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Operations Client Services Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States
Function Category: Operations